Saturday 4 February 2012

You Again

Much like No Strings Attached I had wanted to see You Again when I first saw the trailer and let me say it was not Betty White who drew my attention but rather Kristen Bell whom I'm a big fan of. Unlike No Strings Attached the surprise this film gave me was a good one. I went into it thinking it was going to be more of a romantic comedy than what it turned out to be. However, it was not a disappointment. It was funny and I could totally identify with Bell's character although my high school years were not as bad as hers. Bell's costume and overall look in high school was great and at least somewhat believable. I loved the fact that she by accident goes back to her high school look which just brings home the rivalry between her and her brother's fiance.

What I felt the film could have done better was worked the relationship between Bell's character and the guy she liked in high school better. It made it a bit less predictable because they didn't have that relationship but it could have worked nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment