Monday 23 May 2011

America's Next Top Model Cycle 16


Ah, another cycle of America's Next Top Model is complete! This show is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. I love seeing all the photos shoots but I don't necessarily need all the drama but that's what reality television is all about. Brittani was the winner this cycle and I was rooting for her from the beginning although to be honest this cycle was kinda blah. Cycle 15 has been my all time favorite and so I think going from that to this cycle I was a little disappointed. I couldn't stand Alexandria and really didn't like most of the models, they all complained way to much.

The creative photo shoots are getting less and less creative and I hope that they pick up in cycle 17. I would have to say the highlight of this cycle was the landfill shoot. It really evoked the high fashion the show is now focused on. The final makeovers on the finale was a unique twist but didn't have much of an impact. Why do that as they announce the winner?

With Cycle 17 featuring all stars from past cycles and a cycle 18 ordered by CW let's hope ANTM ups their A game. They need to keep it new, fresh and fierce to keep my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment